back to all recipes
White Chocolate Gingerbread Houses
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 box graham crackers (1 sleeve makes 2 small houses)
- 12 ounce package white chocolate chips, melted
- ½ cup coconut
- PEEPS Christmas Trees, Snowmen, Reindeer, and Gingerbread Men
- Melt chocolate chips in a glass bowl in microwave. (Microwave for 1-minute, stir, and then at 30 second intervals stirring in between.)
- Break graham crackers in half, 3 crackers per small house.
- Dip ends of graham crackers in melted chocolate and form houses.
- Decorate with PEEPS Christmas trees, snowmen, reindeer, and gingerbread men.
- Sprinkle coconut “snow” over the house and “ground”.