back to all recipes
Sweetheart Love Note Shake
- Chocolate syrup
- Micro Heart sprinkles
- Vanilla ice cream
- Striped straws
- Mason jar
- White board markers
- Write your sweetheart message on a mason jar with a dry erase marker.
- Pour some chocolate syrup into a bowl and dip the rim of the jar into the syrup.
- Pour some Micro Heart sprinkles into a bowl and dip the chocolate covered rim into the sprinkles- just like putting salt on the rim of a margarita glass.
- Pour some chocolate syrup into the bottom of the jar and add sprinkles.
- Make a vanilla milkshake by combining vanilla ice cream and milk until you get your desired consistency. Add some sprinkles and pour into the jar.
- Top off your shake with some whipped cream, chocolate syrup and a PEEPS Marshmallow Heart, more sprinkles and super cute straws.