back to all recipes
Strawberries & Cream Peeps Bars
- 1 Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons fresh strawberries, pureed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 16 PEEPS Vanilla Crème or Strawberry Crème Flavored Marshmallow Hearts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 13×9” baking pan.
- Combine strawberry cake mix, oil and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined. Batter will be thick.
- Scoop batter into baking pan and press into pan.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- To make frosting, beat butter in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and mix until well combined.
- Add in salt if using.
- Add in vanilla extract and pureed strawberries and mix until well combined.
- Spread frosting onto cooled bars.
- Cut bars, top each bar with PEEPS Vanilla Crème Flavored or Strawberry Crème Flavored Marshmallow Hearts.
- Serve and enjoy!