back to all recipes
PEEPS Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups whole milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Optional: sprinkle of cinnamon
- 8 Hot Chocolate PEEPS Chicks
- Combine all ingredients, except for Hot Chocolate PEEPS chicks, in a large crock pot (6 quart or larger).
- Cover with lid and cook on low for two hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in mugs, topped with a PEEPS Chick and whipped cream.