back to all recipes
Peeps Peach Fizz
- 6 PEEPS Orange Sherbet Delights
- 3 fresh peaches, peeled, halved, pitted and sliced or 1 can of sliced peaches
- 6 oz. pineapple juice
- ¼ cup frozen limeade or lemonade concentrate
- ¼ tsp. almond extract
- 3 cups club soda, chilled
- 8 oz. whipped topping
- Finely crushed ice
- Add peaches to food processor or blender. Process until smooth to measure 2 cups pureé.
- Stir in pineapple juice, limeade and almond extract.
- Fill 12-ounce glasses 2/3 full with crushed ice.
- Add 1/3 cup peach base to each, top with club soda and stir gently.
- Place a dollop of whipped topping and a PEEPS Orange Sherbet Delight Marshmallow Chicks on top of each. Serve immediately.