WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?
back to all recipes
Peeps Bunny Brownies
- 1 Box of brownies (makes 13×9 pan)
- 1-2 Packages of PEEPS® Bunnies
- Chocolate melting wafers
- White chocolate melting wafers
- 1 Package of carrot decorations for cupcakes
- Green Icing
- Make the brownies according to directions. I like to make them with the “cake like” instructions, which usually adds an extra egg.
- Spray a cupcake tin with non stick spray.
- Spoon each cupcake tin to fill about 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 15-16 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool.
- Melt chocolate melting wafers in the microwave, follow directions.
- Melt white chocolate wafers in microwave, follow directions
- Then attach the little carrots to the bunnies with a little bit of white chocolate. Allow to dry.
- Now use a cupcake corer or knife to cut out the center top of the brownie.
- Add about a teaspoon of melted chocolate (brown, not white) to the top of each brownie and attach the bunny.
- Allow to dry.
- Then, using green icing pipe some “grass” around each bunny.