back to all recipes
Peeps Brownie Nests
- 1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil, and egg called for on brownie box
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup Mike and Ike Juniors candy or your favorite miniature jelly beans
- 10 Peeps Party Cake flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- Heat oven to 350 F. Line bottom of 13×9-inch pan with cooking parchment paper, and spray with cooking spray. Make and bake brownies as directed on box. Cool 20 minutes, then freeze in pan 1 hour. Using 3-inch round cutter, cut 10 brownie rounds.
- In medium microwave bowl, microwave butter uncovered on high for 30 seconds or until melted. Add marshmallows, and microwave in additional 30-second increments, stirring until combined and marshmallow mixture is melted. Add chow mein noodles; stir until coated. Working quickly with buttered hands, form about 1/2 cup mixture into a nest. Repeat for a total of 10 nests. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Place 1 chow mein nest on top of each brownie round. Top each with MIKE AND IKE candies and 1 Marshmallow Chick.