WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?
back to all recipes
Marshmallow PEEPS Easter Milkshake
- 5 scoops high-quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 10 Marshmallow PEEPS Chicks, plus more for garnish
- Food coloring, same color as your PEEPS Chicks
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Marshmallow Fluff, for garnish
- Sprinkles, for garnish
- Using a small offset spatula, spread a thin, even layer of marshmallow fluff around the top 1-2″ of the outside of your glass. Set glass aside.
- On a foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, toast PEEPS Chicks under a broiler, until slightly golden brown. Keep a close eye on them as they can burn rather quickly.
- Put 2 scoops of ice cream and ½ cup of milk in the blender. Combine briefly, then add toasted PEEPS Chicks and blend until incorporated. Add in a few drops of food coloring (use red for pink PEEPS, blue for blue PEEPS, and a mix of blue + red for purple PEEPS) and blend just until fully incorporated.
- Pour shake into a glass and top with some whipped cream. Garnish with Marshmallow PEEPS Chicks that match your color shake. Viola!