back to all recipes
Marshmallow PEEPS Chick Easter Village
WHAT YOU NEED
- Marshmallow PEEPS Chicks
- Unpainted Birdhouse (as many as you’d like!)
- Paint matching the PEEPS coloring
- Yellow, blue and pink faux flowers
- Cars: You can find lots of “ready-to-paint” cars and trucks at the craft store!
- Accents: Any fun decorations that you want to add to your villages, like mini Easter eggs, turf or Easter grass, wooden cubes for flower boxes or mini wooden flower pots!
- Hot glue gun
PEEPS Chick Village:
- Paint a few of the birdhouses inspired by the PEEPS Chicks! Painted the base of the houses green so it looked like grass.
- Once dry, create little flower boxes using tiny wood cubes and attach them to the house with hot glue. Then clip little flowers off the bunches and glue them on top of the flower boxes.
- Add a little truck out front and turn the truck bed into a “nest” for a PEEPS Chick with some Easter grass!
- Add other Chicks to the display as the cutest residents of the neighborhood!