WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?
back to all recipes
Marshmallow PEEPS Bunny Easter Village
WHAT YOU NEED
- Marshmallow PEEPS Bunnies
- Unpainted Birdhouse (as many as you’d like!)
- Paint matching the PEEPS coloring
- Yellow, blue and pink faux flowers
- Cars: You can find lots of “ready-to-paint” cars and trucks at the craft store!
- Accents: Any fun decorations that you want to add to your villages, like mini Easter eggs, turf or Easter grass, wooden cubes for flower boxes or mini wooden flower pots!
- Hot glue gun
- Paint a few of the birdhouses to match them with the PEEPS Bunnies and add the fun flower boxes!
- Turn the race car into a carrot by painting the base of the car orange and painting the other parts of the car green as the leaves and gluing them in place!
- Add other Bunnies to the display as the cutest residents of the neighborhood!