back to all recipes
Crispy Bunny Treats
- 12 PEEPS Marshmallow Bunnies
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 3 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows or 10 oz. regular marshmallows
- Disclaimer: not all colors are available in recipe.
- Freeze PEEPS Marshmallow Bunnies overnight.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add crispy rice cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 13” x 9” cake pan coated with cooking spray.
- Firmly press frozen PEEPS Marshmallow Bunnies into crispy rice mixture about 1.5 inches apart.
- Let cool completely.
- Using a kitchen knife, cut Krispy treats into rectangles around the PEEPS Marshmallow Bunnies. Best if served the same day.
Note: Not all color variations of the PEEPS Marshmallow Bunnies shown in this recipe image may be available.