back to all recipes
- 2 Cups of Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Cup of Softened Butter
- ¾ Cup of Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Cake Frosting
- Red & Green Sprinkles (optional)
- PEEPS Delights Peppermint Bark
- PEEPS Delights Sugar Cookie
- Start by preheating your oven to 375 then combine the flour, salt, baking powder, butter, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla extract into a bowl and mix.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add the batter into a muffin tin or baking cups. This mix can create up to 16 muffins.
- Place your muffin mix into the oven for 18 minutes. Check to see if they’re fully baked by pressing a toothpick into the center; if you can remove the toothpick clean without any of the muffin mixture clung to the toothpick, you’re good to move onto the next step!
- Take the muffins out of the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes. This will help when adding the icing to the top and it won’t run down the sides.
- After 5 minutes, add your icing, sprinkles and top them off with PEEPS Delights.