back to all recipes
Halloween S’mores Graveyard
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3-4 graham crackers
- 2 Hershey’s chocolate bars
- 5 PEEPS® Marshmallow Ghosts
- Dice up the butter and place it on the bottom of the pan. It doesn’t need to cover the bottom of the pan, just cut small chunks of butter and spread them out on the bottom of your pan. We used a small 6″ cast iron skillet.
- Crumble up your graham crackers into large crumbles layering them on top of the butter filling the bottom row of your pan with the crackers.
- Cut your chocolate bar into 3-4 pieces using funky angles. These will form your headstones. Stand them up in the dish or at a slight angle spreading them out around the dish.
- Add your PEEPS Marshmallow Ghosts to your baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes for PEEPS, or until lightly golden.