back to all recipes
Cinnamon Roll PEEPS Monkey Bread Muffins
- 1 can (approximately 16 oz) refrigerated biscuits
- ½ butter, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar, melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 12 Cinnamon Roll PEEPS Chicks
- Optional – ½ cup vanilla, buttercream or cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix melted butter with brown sugar and stir well. Set aside.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in a large freezer style zipper bag. Set aside.
- Remove biscuits from can and cut each biscuit into eight pie shaped pieces. Once all pieces are cut, gently shape each piece into a more round size with your hands.
- Place all biscuit pieces into the bag with the cinnamon and sugar mixture and shake bag to coat each piece of biscuit with cinnamon and sugar.
- Generously coat a 12 count muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Stir melted butter and brown sugar mixture well, then place approximately one tablespoon of mixture into each cavity of the well greased muffin pan.
- Place approximately 5-6 pieces of the cinnamon and sugar covered biscuits into each cavity, on top of the butter and brown sugar mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for one minute.
- Immediately turn muffin pan upside down to remove muffins from pan. Muffins are served upside down.
- If desired drizzle 2-3 teaspoons of frosting over the top of each muffin.
- Top each muffin with a Cinnamon Roll PEEPS Chick.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!