back to all recipes
Chocolate Peppermint PEEPS Pudding Pie
- 1 premade chocolate cookie pie crust (or chocolate cookie pie crust)
- 1 3.9oz package of chocolate instant pudding
- 1 & 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 8 PEEPS Peppermint Bark Dipped Delights Chicks
- Beat pudding mix, milk and peppermint extract with a whisk for two minutes.
- Fold 1 cup of whipped topping into pudding mixture.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust. Place in fridge for at least one hour.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill at least three hours prior to serving.
- When serving, top each piece with a PEEPS Peppermint Bark Dipped Delights Chick.