back to all recipes
Chocolate Peppermint PEEPS Pudding Pie
- 1 pre-made chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 3.9 oz package of chocolate instant pudding
- 1 ½ cups of cold milk
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 8 PEEPS Delights Peppermint Bark Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Dark Chocolate
- Beat pudding mix, milk, and peppermint extract with a whisk for two minutes.
- Fold 1 cup of whipped topping into pudding mixture.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust. Place in fridge for at least one hour.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill at least three hours prior to serving.
- When serving, top each piece with a PEEPS Delights Peppermint Bark Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Dark Chocolate.