back to 12 days of Peepsmas
Centerpiece with PEEPS
- PEEPS Delights Sugar Cookie
- PEEPS Marshmallow Trees and PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen
- Glass Cylinder Vase
- Holiday Candles
- White Cotton (Snow)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Holiday Ornaments
- Paper Towel Roll
- Fake Poinsettia Flowers
- Holiday Garland
- First, place the white cotton at the bottom of the glass cylinder vase.
- Then place the empty paper towel roll in the middle of the vase. This will help keep the Marshmallow PEEPS in place.
- Place the holiday ornaments on top of the white cotton and then start placing the PEEPS Marshmallow Trees on top of that and around the paper towel roll.
- Once everything is arranged, place the Fake Poinsettia Flowers into the empty party towel roll!
- Warm up the hot glue gun
- Take the candle and measure how many PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen you will need to cover the circumference of the candle
- Once ready, place glue on the back of the PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen and press to the candle until the PEEPS are secure.
- Place the PEEPS Marshmallow Trees-decorated vase and the PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen-decorated candle on the tray. Add some holiday garland on the tray to add some more decoration. Once you have placed the garland on the tray, place the PEEPS Delights Sugar Cookie on the garland to complete the look!