back to all recipes
Blueberry Chocolate Peeps Cheesecake Milkshake
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 4 Blueberry Flavored PEEPS® Delights™ Chicks
- ½ cup Whipped Cream
- 2 Crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, blueberries, cream cheese, milk, and two PEEPS Chicks. Blend until smooth. You may need to stop the blender and scrape down the sides halfway through, depending on your blender.
- Pour into two large glasses.
- Top each with half of the whip cream, a sprinkle of the crushed cookies, and top with remaining two PEEPS® Chicks.