1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE CHANCES OF WINNING. Open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age and older (or 19 and older for residents of AL & NE). Employees and directors of Just Born, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment, Co., Inc. (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parent entities, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [children, spouse, parents, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside] and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Just Born’s "Express Your Peepsonality®" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 9:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on January 1, 2014 and ends at 9:00:00 a.m. ET on April 30, 2014 (“Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, log on to your Pinterest account. If you do not have a Pinterest account, visit www.pinterest.com to request an invitation to register for a free account. There may be a waiting period in between when you request membership and when you are issued an invitation. Once you log on to your Pinterest account, create a new board entitled “#ExpressYourPeepsonality.” Your #ExpressYourPeepsonality” board must include creative ways to express your Peepsonality® (i.e. recipes, crafts, etc.). When your #ExpressYourPeepsonality” board is complete, go to www.marshmallowpeeps.com (“Web site”), follow the instructions to complete all required fields of the on-screen registration form, include the URL (link) to your #ExpressYourPeepsonality” Pinterest Board you created, to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address. Duplicate entries shall be disqualified. All entries must be received by 9:00:00 a.m. ET on April 30, 2014 to be entered into the random drawing. Please note that by entering, you acknowledge and agree that your board may be specifically mentioned on the Web site and other Sponsor websites, including but not limited to other social media sites, and in Sponsor advertisements on the internet.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Pinterest or the Walt Disney Company. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Pinterest or the Walt Disney Company.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be chosen from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period on or about May 1, 2014 by Administrator, an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be selected and verified to ensure they have met all promotion guidelines Potential winners will receive a winner notification by Administrator or Sponsor via the email address used to send the link to his/her pin board upon entering the Sweepstakes, and potential winner will be required to be in contact with Administrator and/or Sponsor for winner verification after receiving the initial notification within 24 hours. Potential winners may then receive an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity and Liability Release (where legal) via email or mail within forty-eight (48) hours of winner notification prior to awarding of prize. Winner must meet all eligibility requirements and may be required to provide their Social Security number, and may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, and Publicity and Liability Release, each of which must be completed, signed and returned within twenty-four (24) hours from date of issuance, or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. If any prize notification or attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. By accepting the Prize, winner acknowledges they are in compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
4. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV’s”): One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for four (4) to Disney World®. Trip includes: coach airfare for four (4) from major airport nearest winner’s residence to Orlando, FL airport; round trip transportation to/from airport/hotel; four (4) nights hotel stay at the Swan and Dolphin Resort at Disney World® (one standard room, quad occupancy); four (4) 4-day Disney Magic Your Way® Tickets with Park Hopper® Option, and; a $200 Gift Card to cover food and incidentals. ARV: 4,902.00. If winner resides within 300 miles of Orlando, ground transportation will be awarded in lieu of airfare. Any difference between the stated ARV of any prize and the actual ARV will not be awarded. Winner and guests must travel by April 30, 2015 or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Blackout dates and other restrictions apply. Winner and guests must travel on same itinerary. Costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically stated herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner, including additional ground transportation, meals, taxes and gratuities. Any guest that is a deemed a minor in the state of his/her residency must travel with his or her parent/legal guardian who must be the winner or be counted as a guest. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable unless otherwise agreed to or determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No substitution allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in that event for a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted for any reason. Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state, local or other tax liabilities; and all other fees and expenses associated with receipt and use of any prize. Four (4) First Prizes A mini tablet. ARV: $375.00 each. Ten (10) Second Prizes A $50.00 electronic gift certificate for the online PEEPS AND COMPANY® store. ARV: $50.00 each. Gift certificate subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as found on certificate. Total ARV of all prizes $6,902.00. Prize winners are responsible for all applicable taxes which may be incurred by winning a prize. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. All prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed by the winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize is unavailable and/or undeliverable for any reason in the sole and complete discretion of Sponsor.
6. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed, incomplete, postage due, unintelligible, non-delivered, misdirected, stolen entries; or for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, satellite, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (including handsets), computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or miscommunications, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cable transmissions, lines or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical, electronic or network, including, without limitation, any errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Web site, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified (and all associated entries will be void), and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in this or any other promotion offered by Sponsor. Entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from the Web site. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select winners for the corresponding drawing from all non-suspect, eligible entries received for such drawing(s) prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Without limiting the release provided above, and for greater certainty, Released Parties will not be liable for (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by wireless device users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) the theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (c) any problems with or technical malfunctions of telephone networks or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (d) any failure of any message to be received by or from Sponsor for any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or wireless waves or at any Web site or combination thereof; or (e) damage to a participant’s or other person’s system or equipment occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEB SITE, OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
7. DISPUTES:Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any disputes arising out of these Official Rules (except for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the use of prizes) shall be submitted to final, binding arbitration conducted in Los Angeles County under the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services Inc. before a single, neutral arbitrator who is a former or retired Pennsylvania state or federal court judge with experience in entertainment matters who shall follow Pennsylvania law and the Federal Rules of Evidence and have no authority to award punitive damages. Either party may enforce a final arbitration award in any court of competent jurisdiction in Pennsylvania, including an award of costs, fees and expenses incurred in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Released Parties shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief (unless otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules) in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania. Any dispute or portion thereof, or any claim for a particular form of relief (not otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules), that may not be arbitrated pursuant to applicable state or federal law may be heard only in a court of competent jurisdiction in Pennsylvania for losses or injuries related to participation in the prize.; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out- of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
8. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNER’S LIST: Official Rules may be obtained by visiting the Web site during the Sweepstakes Period. To obtain the names of the winners, see the Web site after May 30, 2014.
9. SPONSOR: Just Born, Inc., 1300 Stefko Boulevard, Bethlehem, PA 18017-6672
ADMINISTRATOR: Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc., Grand Rapids, MN.