1. Let ice cream set outside of freezer until softened and easy to stir.
2. While ice cream is softening, use kitchen scissors to cut 9 PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Mint Flavored Marshmallow Trees into small ¼” size pieces.
3. Put 15 chocolate mint flavored cookies into a small bag and crush into small pieces.
4. When ice cream is soft, add the chocolate mint flavored cookie pieces into the ice cream and stir together.
5. Set aside a large handful of PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Mint Flavored Marshmallow Trees pieces. Add the rest of the pieces into the ice cream.
6. Place mixture into chocolate pie crust until full. Save any remaining mixture for later consumption.
7. Add remaining pieces of PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Mint Flavored Marshmallow Trees on top.
8. Put pie back into freezer and let set overnight.
9. Before serving, place one whole PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Mint Flavored Marshmallow Tree on top in center.