1. Beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix in ½ cup of peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth.
3. Fold in COOL WHIP®.
4. Place chocolate cookie pie crust into a festive pie dish.
5. Spoon mixture into the pie crust, cover and freeze until firm.
6. Once pie is firm and ready to serve, place 4 PEANUT CHEWS® Candies in the center to create a star with an open center for the “fire.”
7. Create the “fire” using approx. 3 rolled fruit snacks. Cut rolled fruit snacks into ½ inch triangles and place in center of the 4 PEANUT CHEWS® Candies. Curve the ends of the rolled fruit snacks to create flames.
8. Sprinkle crushed OREO® Cookies around base of “fire.”
9. Place one PEEPS® Marshmallow shape on top of one PEANUT CHEWS® Candy piece, using a small amount of peanut butter to hold the marshmallow shape in place.
10. Repeat 3 more times.
11. Place in a circle around the outside edge of the pie to complete the scene.