1. Melt chocolate according to manufacturer's directions.
2. Transfer chocolate into bowl deep enough for dipping.
3. Let cool until comfortable to the touch and slightly thicker than when first melted. This helps the chocolate "cling" to the PEEPS®, and toppings "cling" to chocolate.
4. Hold a PEEPS® Bunny by the ears and dip bottom of Bunny in the chocolate. Allow excess to drip off.
5. Roll or dip chocolate-covered Bunny in favorite topping. Cool on parchment paper. PEEPS® Bunny Dips can also be made ahead of time. Arrange bunnies on a festive platter and serve for all to enjoy!
For sugar-reduced diets, substitute PEEPS® Sugar-Free marshmallow Chicks and sugar-free melting chocolate. You may want to eliminate coconut and sprinkles and substitute other reduced-sugar toppings.