1. Prepare cake mix according to package directions for making two 8” round cakes.
2. Cut a thin slice off the top of each cake to make them level.
3. Place one round cake on a plate or cake stand and top with chocolate frosting. Place the second round cake on top of frosting. Frost entire cake with chocolate frosting.
4. Place PEEPS® Yellow Marshmallow Chicks on top of cake around the diameter with the tails facing out.
5. Place chocolate chips on top of cake in a circular pattern.
6. If desired, use a leaf-shaped tip to pipe green decorating icing at the base of the cake.
Pans removed from oven will be extremely hot. Please use heat resistant oven mitts. Parental supervision is advised.