1. Freeze PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies overnight.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Add crispy rice cereal. Stir until well coated.
5. Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 13” x 9” cake pan coated with cooking spray.
6. Firmly press frozen PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies into crispy rice mixture about 1.5 inches apart.
7. Let cool completely.
8. Using a kitchen knife, cut RICE KRISPIES® treats into rectangles around the PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies. Best if served the same day.
Cooking elements used in this recipe must be handled with care. Parental supervision is advised.