1. Start by assembling your push pop containers if needed.
2. Add food coloring to your frosting. If using three different colors, divide your frosting equally into three bowls, and add a drop or two of color to each bowl, mixing well to combine.
3. Spoon your frosting into three different zipper style storage bags. You will be snipping a bottom corner off of each bag allowing you to pipe your frosting out of the bags.
4. Place your thawed pound cake onto a cutting board. Cut your pound cake in half horizontally.
5. Using a push pop container as your cutter, cut out round pieces of of pound cake. Each push pop will use two circles of pound cake.
6. Snip a bottom corner off of each zipper bag of frosting, leaving approximately a ¼ to 1/3” hole in the bottom corner of the bag.
7. Squeeze a bit of frosting into the bottom of each of your push pop containers.
8. Place a circle of pound cake into each push pop, pressing onto the top of the frosting.
9. Squeeze frosting on to the top of each of your circles of pound cake in each container; repeat with another circle of pound cake and additional frosting.
10. You can place your PEEPS Bunnies onto your push pops whole, though they fit better if you cut them in half. Top each push pop with a PEEP and garnish with sprinkles if desired.