1. Prepare cake mix according to package directions for making two 8” round cakes. Bake cakes and let cool.
2. To layer, place one cake on a plate and top with vanilla frosting. Place second cake on top of first. Lightly frost entire cake.
3. Chill cake in refrigerator for one hour. Add a second coating of frosting. Using a large serving fork, create vertical and horizontal lines to make a basket-weave design in frosting on side of cake.]
4. Spread coconut shavings onto a tray. Mix 20 drops of green food coloring with 1/3 cup water in a spray bottle. Spray green color onto coconut shavings or add drops directly onto coconut and mix well with hand.
5. Place coconut on top of cake. Place PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks and MIKE AND IKE® Jelly Beans on top of coconut to create an Easter scene.